Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Machine config error with verify

JB7280

I downloaded the 2021 MPMaster post yesterday, and now I get this error whenever I try to verify.  Not sure if they're connected.   

Here's where it gets weird though.  If I go back and run verify on one of my ops running a diff MD/CD/PST in the same MC file, that will run fine.  Then I go back to my op running the MPMaster post, and it'll run verify only ONE TIME.  If I try to verify again, I get the same error.  Go back to a different MD/CD/PST, and same loop all over again.

199240398_VERIFYERROR.jpg.52c202e1d7d16c7f7432f39f14b14fbc.jpg

18 minutes ago, JB7280 said:

I downloaded the 2021 MPMaster post yesterday, and now I get this error whenever I try to verify.  Not sure if they're connected.   

Here's where it gets weird though.  If I go back and run verify on one of my ops running a diff MD/CD/PST in the same MC file, that will run fine.  Then I go back to my op running the MPMaster post, and it'll run verify only ONE TIME.  If I try to verify again, I get the same error.  Go back to a different MD/CD/PST, and same loop all over again.

199240398_VERIFYERROR.jpg.52c202e1d7d16c7f7432f39f14b14fbc.jpg

Well did you take the existing MMD/CMD and tie the MPMASTER post to it? If you took the raw MPMASTER MMD/CMD and are using it then with the new Verify Eninger looking to the MMD for correct axis combintamtion that were prsent in the other file and not present in it then yes I could see it creating an error. Simle wya to explain it would be taking a Lathe Defintino and trying ot run a milling operation on it. Can it be done yes, but if not configured ocrrectly then you wioll see an error. No differnetr here if the Kinematcis are not identical then it is getting by one time, but then the systme is wise to the decption and sayng fool me once okay, but not twice. Sorry I didn't feel like spell chewcking today.

4 minutes ago, crazy^millman said:

Well did you take the existing MMD/CMD and tie the MPMASTER post to it? If you took the raw MPMASTER MMD/CMD and are using it then with the new Verify Eninger looking to the MMD for correct axis combintamtion that were prsent in the other file and not present in it then yes I could see it creating an error. Simle wya to explain it would be taking a Lathe Defintino and trying ot run a milling operation on it. Can it be done yes, but if not configured ocrrectly then you wioll see an error. No differnetr here if the Kinematcis are not identical then it is getting by one time, but then the systme is wise to the decption and sayng fool me once okay, but not twice. Sorry I didn't feel like spell chewcking today.

I downloaded the MPMASTER MD/CD/PST, put them in the appropriate folders in my sharedmastercam folder, then used that.  No worries on the spellcheck.  Easy enough to decipher, lol

2 hours ago, ajmer said:

make sure the version of the files matches your mastercam version

I did that.  I fixed the issue with the MD Managment menu.  Still no luck on the machine config alarm though.

*EDIT* - On second thought, maybe it's not tied to the MPMaster post.  maybe it was just timing coincidence.  I've noticed now that If I try to verify any of the operations, they will fail the second time.