Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

5ax Mill Indexing

If your machine is anything like mine, I would not want it to go A+90. That is toward the back of the machine and you cannot see what is going on. Is this what is happening? This can be controlled partly in your machine definition file for your machine. It can be controlled in the post. It can also be controlled in the miscallaneous integers page under start solution. I set mine in the post (Camplete) to always use negative A Axis or and to never go positive. But this works for my machine and may not work for yours. You need to contact your reseller or post developer and tell them what you need. This shouldn't be too much to ask.

• Like 1