Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Matsuura TWP & WSEC

I running 3 Matsuura MAM72-63V's with G-Tech 30i controllers. I can't seem to get WSEC to work with TWP when in any rotation. They both activate and function correctly when at A0.0. Also the program runs fine when there is no values in WSEC but the second you put any value in there, it gets hung up on the very first rapid move after the position rotation. Is my code calling WSEC and TWP out of sequence or is this a parameter problem?  I don't get an error, the controller just hangs up on a rapid move before the machine makes the move. Here is a code sample.

G05.1 Q1 (LOOK AHEAD ON)
G49
G69
G54.4P0 
G53 G0 Z0
G131R5 (0.005)
M132
G0 G54 G90 A-90.0 C45.0 
M131
G54.4P1 
G68.2 X4.6526 Y-4.628 Z5.3768 I45.0 J90.0 K180.0
G53.1
G0 X-0.3055 Y-0.5887     (This is where the controller hangs up)
G43 H#517 Z1.0 
G0 Z0.045