Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Stock setup menu off screen on laptop

kcornerback

I am in the lathe mode and setting up the stock and chuck jaw parameters.  The chuck jaws parameters dialog box is oriented in a manner that the green “ok” button is off of the bottom of the screen.  I cannot resize or relocate the dialog box to a location on the screen so that click on the green check.  Using the tab button on the keyboard skips over the three boxes at the bottom (green check, red x, and questions mark).  I also can’t seem to be able to reduce any options to make the box display smaller. Changing my screen resolution is not effective either. I have attached a pic. Does anyone know how this can be fixed? 

stock setup.jpg

1 hour ago, kcornerback said:

I am in the lathe mode and setting up the stock and chuck jaw parameters.  The chuck jaws parameters dialog box is oriented in a manner that the green “ok” button is off of the bottom of the screen.  I cannot resize or relocate the dialog box to a location on the screen so that click on the green check.  Using the tab button on the keyboard skips over the three boxes at the bottom (green check, red x, and questions mark).  I also can’t seem to be able to reduce any options to make the box display smaller. Changing my screen resolution is not effective either. I have attached a pic. Does anyone know how this can be fixed? 

stock setup.jpg

Have you tried changing it to Landscape in windows settings? also is this windows 10?