Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

problem with Doosan mill turn LYNX 2100LY

Hi everyone 

I have a problem with Doosan mill turn LYNX 2100LY  ,after a live tool operation I have tried to part off the part but the cut off tool is off center after tool change , when machine change the tool the tool is not at the center its coming more down about 0.3 or 0.5 inch . Is this a post processor problem or I need to change the machine setting ?   when I'm doing just lathe every thing is ok , but when there is live tool operations in program only at that time the cut off tool goes off . I thing the live tooling program activating something in machine ( M code or...) because after that I have to turn off and on the machine to solve the problem , but again if I run a live tool program that issue will be back .

regards,

Patrick

2 hours ago, Patrick Marthy said:

Hi everyone 

I have a problem with Doosan mill turn LYNX 2100LY  ,after a live tool operation I have tried to part off the part but the cut off tool is off center after tool change , when machine change the tool the tool is not at the center its coming more down about 0.3 or 0.5 inch . Is this a post processor problem or I need to change the machine setting ?   when I'm doing just lathe every thing is ok , but when there is live tool operations in program only at that time the cut off tool goes off . I thing the live tooling program activating something in machine ( M code or...) because after that I have to turn off and on the machine to solve the problem , but again if I run a live tool program that issue will be back .

regards,

Patrick

Can you just home the Y axis before using that tool?