Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

VBS for entities selection

Hello everybody.
I am creating a VBS file (in the X4 version) to be able to export geometry to DXF and automatically select the entities to export, I created a .mask file to filter through and select all / only what I need and it works perfectly, but I don't know If it is possible to use that .mask file (filter) within the VBS programming and if possible I do not know the command that I have to use in the VBS programming.

In the same way, in case of not being possible and having to make the selection through orders, I would like to know if it is possible to make the selection through different criteria together at the same time, such as Entities (Lines and arcs), color of the entities, levels or even the name of the level.

Thanks in advance