Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Help drawing dissapeared when I changed the view

s2626757

IM working on my cam instructor homework, My part on 7a completely disappeared after using verify and exiting then I changed the view. The tool paths are still there, but all my wireframe is gone. The part won’t even show in verify or In backplot. I’ve tried everything I could find online and the part is just gone. What can I do here? I was just editing tool paths on my already drawn part. I had just verified that my facing op was done right. Then I was about to add the contour to make the boss. Everything was going smooth, Untill it  dissapeared.. Please help before I lose my mind.

that was one of the things I read to check. but sadly that doesn't change anything. when it first messed up, the only thing I could see was the red stock lines when I put it in to right side view, but now that doesn't even show up. I can share the file if anyone wants to look at it. I know I'm a student but I have been learning well, and I'm comfortable with the software so far. its just not making sense and I don't wanna spend a few hours redoing this part. but I've already waisted an hour trying to recover the missing drawing. 

sidenote is that from ave YT channel? "Keep your focking stick on the ice boys"