Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

A translation axis is missing in xml.

Hi all, I am trying to simulate a lathe operation on a lathe billet with a machine I have created myself based on a commercial CNC lathe model. I follow the tutorials to create the .xml file with the kinetic diagram and the solid parts of the machine. Once I get it, when I try to open it, the following message appears on the screen several times: A translation axis is missing in xml. machine definition initialised with default definition.

The thing is that I don't know how to solve it. I hope I can find help here, I have looked all over the internet and I haven't found anything that could help me.

Thank you very much.

3 minutes ago, Daniel González said:

On the other hand, what would be the solution for this message? sometimes it has come up with the predefined machines of the program.

For most lathe applications Backplot is the most important item to view. For mill/turn type applications you can get software such as Vericut or NC Simul, these are full verification based software. that verify the actual G-Code