Sign in to follow this  
danatoem

adding a label to notes?

So I just starting using 2021 and i'm not seeing how to get a label on a note? In  2019 the option was on the front page either choose note or label? Did a search also but not finding anything? Im probably looing right at it and not seeing it!

59 minutes ago, danatoem said:

So I just starting using 2021 and i'm not seeing how to get a label on a note? In  2019 the option was on the front page either choose note or label? Did a search also but not finding anything? Im probably looing right at it and not seeing it!

2nd Page add Leader option. Create the note and place it where you want it then the add will become active and you're good to move forward from there.

image.png.a18612b28791c67c47e77683d5e77ee2.png

• Like 1

Thanks for that tip! i saw the option for leaders ect. but was missing the add button! Seems like an extra step but they added a ton of functionality to notes it looks like. 

• Like 1