Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

2022 Tool Manager filtering issues

rchipper

I installed the new release of Masterecam 2022 yesterday and the tool manager is giving me all kinds of grief.

First off I noticed the top window,(tools in my PART library), were only showing thread mills. So I opened the filter and thread mills were the only item selected. As I turned on more of the filtered tools my part library populated accordingly. I'm not an expert but I do not recall this happening in earlier versions. The filtering only affected the bottom window,(tool library).

Am I missing something here?

Today I opened my part file went into the tool manager and EVERY time I unselect filtered tools it crashes. EVERY time. I tried this with a couple different 2022 part files and the same thing is happening.

Can anyone shed some light on what may be happening? I really need to move forward with my project.

I tried calling my reseller but they were not in the office yet. UGH!! 

• 2 months later...
On 6/11/2021 at 11:53 AM, rchipper said:

I installed the new release of Masterecam 2022 yesterday and the tool manager is giving me all kinds of grief.

First off I noticed the top window,(tools in my PART library), were only showing thread mills. So I opened the filter and thread mills were the only item selected. As I turned on more of the filtered tools my part library populated accordingly. I'm not an expert but I do not recall this happening in earlier versions. The filtering only affected the bottom window,(tool library).

Am I missing something here?

Today I opened my part file went into the tool manager and EVERY time I unselect filtered tools it crashes. EVERY time. I tried this with a couple different 2022 part files and the same thing is happening.

Can anyone shed some light on what may be happening? I really need to move forward with my project.

I tried calling my reseller but they were not in the office yet. UGH!! 

What version are you upgrading from?

• 4 months later...