Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Immediate Crash on start up

mold100

Gurus, 

Good morning, I come in this AM after leaving puter on and file open to log into windows. There was a windows update.  When I open Mcam 2021 it crashes immediately, little report window pops up, I ran the web install and repair - it will then go for a bit on starting up saying preparing for 1st time use, the when when goes to enable installed items it crashes. Lathe seat in the shop still opens, but mill seat does not. I tried to uninstall windows update but one of the 2 will not completely uninstall ... Any help is greatly appreciated. Mcam 2021 patch 1. 

My mait did expire 9/2020 and working to get it back on subscription ...  Just an FYI 

14 minutes ago, neurosis said:

Try deleting your 'Documents/My Mastercam 2022' folder and let it rebuild.   Back it up first so you don't lose your settings.

If you are still using 2018 like your signature says change the 2022 to 2018. 

You sir solved the puzzle ....... THANK YOU !!!!!

1 hour ago, mold100 said:

You sir solved the puzzle ....... THANK YOU !!!!!

I can't take credit for the solution.  I've seen this happen quite a few times on here and that's always been some of the old timers response so I was just passing on the info. 

I'm happy that it worked out for you.   :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...