Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Camplete Plugin for 2022

Programinator

2 minutes ago, JB7280 said:

Management may have, I did not.  Unfortunately that stuff is not exactly "under control" here.  Lots of things go to the owner of the company, who is understandably too busy to be dealing with software renewals etc.  (It's a relatively large company, as machine shops go).  That's kind of why I'm trying to get all this sorted, to get things controlled by one person, and well....controlled.

Shoot me an e-mail. I may be able to help. Maybe not, but we can at least try right?

That said, if you were to buy a new Matsuura, the price for THAT license would be the $1,800-ish as long as you didn't let it lapse.

• Thanks 1
On 6/16/2021 at 12:25 PM, JParis said:

uMMM

NSaqXS0.png

uMMM yourself. It IS available, and thus "all" (YOUR word not mine) is inaccurate. HSMWorks does require a Fusion360 subscription. Whatever. That IS completely different than killing the product outright as you claimed. Look I get it. You hate AD. Fine. You've got plenty of company in that camp. But at least be honest and knowledgeable in your statements. So far, you've been neither on nearly all accounts regarding AD John.

There is an admin who invites users via email. It requires an internet connection once overy 30 days. 

Our computers don't have internet for some "security" reason so they will have to make us usernames and an email account. Then we will have to have the internet activated monthly to login once a month.