Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

One page setup sheet

lou

Hi all, it has been a long time since I have asked a question here. I tried to do a search and I did not come up with what I was looking for. So, I hope someone can help. 

I am looking for a 1 page setup sheet with a picture of the part I am cutting and my list of tools. The one I used before was in  "X+" But I guess it is not available anymore. 

Any info would be helpful...

Thanks, Lou

On 6/17/2021 at 1:46 PM, lou said:

Hi all, it has been a long time since I have asked a question here. I tried to do a search and I did not come up with what I was looking for. So, I hope someone can help. 

I am looking for a 1 page setup sheet with a picture of the part I am cutting and my list of tools. The one I used before was in  "X+" But I guess it is not available anymore. 

Any info would be helpful...

Thanks, Lou

Here's the setup sheets I developed for our shop based on preference for X+. Plug 'em in and see how they suit you.

Setup Sheet (MILL).rpx

-Setup Sheet (MILL-FILE).rpx

-Setup Sheet (MILL-OPERATION).rpx

-Setup Sheet (MILL-TOOL).rpx

-Setup Sheet (MILL-TOOLS).rpx

• Like 3
  • 7 months later...
On 3/3/2022 at 8:41 AM, miguelhot71 said:

hi , how can i plug this? , i dont know how. thanks

Local disk > users > public > public documents > shared mastercam 2021 (or whichever version you're using) > common > reports > sst

Copy the files I posted into that folder. To access the setup sheet, right click in your toolpath manager and select "setup sheet" option. In the lowest box there is an option for "report templates", make sure that "setup sheet (mill)" is selected.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...