Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Need help

hle

16 minutes ago, hle said:

Hi all,

First time to post here, we have a part have  to run on multus U3000, main and sub spindle with full B axis, do not have steady rest, only have spring center on lower turret. Any help would be appreciated.

Test.mcam

Are you having an actual problem?  Or should we just get together and program the whole part?

• Haha 2
On 7/26/2021 at 4:07 AM, hle said:

Hi all,

First time to post here, we have a part have  to run on multus U3000, main and sub spindle with full B axis, do not have steady rest, only have spring center on lower turret. Any help would be appreciated.

Test.mcam

So are you running MT and wanting to add a turret mounted SR to the machine?

On 7/26/2021 at 7:24 AM, JB7280 said:

Are you having an actual problem?  Or should we just get together and program the whole part?

sorry for late replying.

we put it on hold until to get steady rest. 

4 hours ago, Jayson Kramer-CNC Software said:

So are you running MT and wanting to add a turret mounted SR to the machine?

yes, waiting for quote to get steady rest.

1 minute ago, hle said:

sorry for late replying.

we put it on hold until to get steady rest. 

yes, waiting for quote to get steady rest.

In the future, I've found you'll get a bit more people willing to help if you are more specific about your problem.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, JB7280 said:

In the future, I've found you'll get a bit more people willing to help if you are more specific about your problem.

100% agree, personally I don't even download or look over files unless people take the time to describe what they are having trouble with. nothing against the original poster here but if someone cant take the time to provide enough details to ask a proper question then im not going to take any of my own time to make assumptions on what they want. No reason why people need to be so vague all the time on everything, i see it all too often. The more details you provide on forums like these the more answers you get to your problems and also the more specific detailed info you will get, post a vague question normally you get a vague answer if your lucky enough to get an answer at all. I mention this in the nicest way, again just letting you know my thoughts on when it comes to helping people on public forums. 

• Like 1