Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Promoting myself to customer

Aaron Eberhard

1 minute ago, Chally72 said:

Everyone prepare for the transition from

"Here's the 43 steps to making this point-perfect multiaxis path" posts to

"How the heck do I cut this waspalloy material?!" 

Waspalloy?  I'm going to be posting that about aluminum next week!

2 minutes ago, gcode said:

What kind of cool toys does your new shop have???

A little light on the CNC side right now, only a few lathes and mills, but that's what I'm going to be building up.  A lot of manual & powerfeed DRO big toys for industrial fabri-cobbling, though.

2 minutes ago, gcode said:

you don't... you farm it out to a job shop :thumbup:

Oooohhh, I AM the job shop!  :)

Shout out to HSMAdvisor for doing a very good job of not making me look incompetent!

• Haha 4

Good luck my friend I remember when you transitioned from Centroid to CNC Software. All the best and think In-House should be able to transition your account just need to give them the email address you want it linked too and should be good to go. Will loose the Shinny Red CNC Software under your name and be demoted to be part of common folk plowing the fields like the rest of us, but I am 100% sure you will do just fine in your new endeavor.

• Like 2

Best of luck Aaron! Seriously, that's awesome, and I'm sure you'll be very happy and will hopefully end up with a gazillion dollars. 

Do you still have my number? Feel free to reach out with questions. Are you buying (or buying-into) an established company?

Remember that the best employees, just happens to be painted yellow, and are controlled by a pendant. They never take a sick day either!

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Newbeeee™ said:

All the very best Aaron.

You'll be leaving a huge hole at the tower, with big boots to fill.

As for having your own shop - prepare for long hours and to gradually go mad :lol:

:cheers:

Why I never went down that road. At least I can work from home most of the time doing what I am doing. With a shop and employees I would have no life.

• Like 1