Sign in to follow this  
Jespertech

Adjusting toolpath parameters menu

Does anyone know if it is possible to customize and save the toolpath parameters tab menu? 

seeing as how I cant change the window size I would at the very least like to be able to adjust the order of the tabs up top.

I'd like to be able to hard edit this so that it displays Tool#, Tool name , Tool radius and remove the "status" tab.

I'll include images to further explain what I'm talking about.      

Thanks in advance.

image.png

image.png

3 hours ago, Jespertech said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to customize and save the toolpath parameters tab menu? 

seeing as how I cant change the window size I would at the very least like to be able to adjust the order of the tabs up top.

I'd like to be able to hard edit this so that it displays Tool#, Tool name , Tool radius and remove the "status" tab.

I'll include images to further explain what I'm talking about.      

Thanks in advance.

image.png

image.png

Once it is set like you want I thought it remembered that and saved it to the .workspace file. If that not what you are seeing?

Yes 1000s about 1000s of users have asked for that windows to be resizable. Now that Sandvik owns Mastercam maybe that will finally get some attention.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, crazy^millman said:

Once it is set like you want I thought it remember that and saved it to the .workspace file. If that not what you are seeing?

Yes 1000s about 1000s of users have asked for that windows to be resizable. Now that Sandvik owns Mastercam maybe that will finally get some attention.

I know, I've been going crazy trying to figure it out. I recently updated to MC22 and thought that maybe this was just a bug. I wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing the same problem. This is the first time this is happening for me where it wont save it. But I'll keep digging and hopefully will get it sorted out soon. Thanks for the response Ron, have a great weekend 😁👍.

• Like 1