jerod951

Force Spindle speed on Null tool change with multiple offsets

We have Fanuc Robo Drill Machines using the Generic Fanuc 4X Mill post and we have run into an issue with not having a spindle speed call out after the second offset. We will have multiple offsets running 1 tool and in between offsets we have a manual entry operation that probes the tool Z and diameter. After the probing on the second offset, it loses the spindle speed and needs it again. Is there any way to for spindle speed every time it outputs a new work offset?

Capture1.PNG.df53ddaf5a1c761b56bf6582c3cd0ce7.PNGCapture2.PNG.29a209256a6330745e65ca5cc60d6107.PNGCapture3.PNG.dc7fa86b408468b5c9e9564921453b32.PNG

There may be a switch in the beginning to force it out,

Based on the way you are doing that I would go intothe prapidout post block and change the speed to *speed. It may be spelled differently I haven't look in a while.

Better of using a force tool change with manual entry in my opinion. You are getting lucky because the control is remembering modal commands

Thank you for you reply Leon82,

I didn't see a switch for it.

Here is a snip of my post when I search for prapidout, I do not see any speed there. Can I add it?

Capture4.PNG.6acd061a4c1522799a5af25ad30d2215.PNGCapture5.PNG.ae5483759b958ffa80642336610d1aa5.PNG

What does the  pspindchng post block look like.

Also the ptlchng (not the null)

Yes you can ad it.  In the line that has the pwcs. 

The asterisk will force output

• Like 1

I added (*speed, *spindle,) to the pwcs line in the Null tool change region and it worked. 

Thank you Leon82 for the help.

Capture6.PNG.27f163ace965e806ab00c9a12b5de26d.PNG

• Like 2