Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Generic Haas ST 4X MT Lathe Post

Atlas-Campeon

Hello. I don’t know if this is the right forum to ask for help, anyway I’ll post my question. I’m using Mastercam 2017 where I work and we are using the Generic Haas ST  4X MT Lathe post for our Lathe programs. We just want to change from IJK to R the arc output.

We already changed the arc center type to Radius in the control definition setup but we still getting I, K in our programs.

This is the “parc” section. Can anybody could help me what I have to change to get “R”???

Thanks.

5FB665BC-A61B-4A09-82B3-D3CFABEC087A.thumb.png.1e8f721558c6876e50faf84adbcf44b1.png

825D9C13-AD56-4653-8CB4-81CBE608B481.png

BF47CB30-2F5E-4946-8F35-6C15F9F94169.png

No you said where you work not your school. Even if you are doing this at a school if it is where you work to earn a living then this would be a Professional Post question or an Industrial topic. This is for teaching those in Schools and helping those in academia with help. Others learning how to program Mastercam also use this part of the forum from time to time.