Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Is there a way?

cncasylum

17 hours ago, crazy^millman said:

#1 need a sample file to really understand what you are asking.

Sorry about that sir.  I'm away from the shop rt now so I'm unable to supply a file. Let me try to be clearer. I know when verifying I can remove a chip or keep a chip from the verification (scrap pc that gets cut off verses cut out and turned into chips). In my picture I've got a tube on an arbor that needs to be cut in half. I have 2 clamps on top holding the part so a can cut thru without flying shrapnel then unclamp and remove scrape pc from fixture and continue with part. I would like to remove that scrap pc from my stock model.

Maybe this helps if not thanks for the response anyways

37 minutes ago, cncasylum said:

Sorry about that sir.  I'm away from the shop rt now so I'm unable to supply a file. Let me try to be clearer. I know when verifying I can remove a chip or keep a chip from the verification (scrap pc that gets cut off verses cut out and turned into chips). In my picture I've got a tube on an arbor that needs to be cut in half. I have 2 clamps on top holding the part so a can cut thru without flying shrapnel then unclamp and remove scrape pc from fixture and continue with part. I would like to remove that scrap pc from my stock model.

You have to save the model out from verify, using the save stl option..

Then add that model to your stock model operation, It sounds like a good request for a future enhancement..

23 hours ago, cncasylum said:

When I copy down a tool path in my operation manager it will shut off my coolant is there a way to avoid this?

There are some settings about toopaths in the configuration... maybe there?

• 1 month later...