Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

2022 Verify questions

Rstewart

The pics attached are errors I seem to get on a weekly basis.  The code is good and the parts a good, I'm just unsure is  to what this actually means?  Mastercam Verify has been a real pain in my back since 2021.  I have had many discussions with CNC software on the issues and covered all the bases on computer hardware/software.  

Is anyone else seeing this?

On another note, I've discovered a bug I believe.  When using the feedrate and RPM checkbox for finishing passes, the finish pass posts as expected, BUT the spring pass reverts back to original RPM and Keeps the "finish" feedrate.

Appreciate any feedback. 

MC_1.JPG

MC_2.JPG

Daily if I even bother to try. Many of the projects I do go through CAV, so I don't even bother with Mastercam Verify. I tried on a simple HMC project Saturday and got my only person in the whole Universe Error on trying to run it. I have to shut down Mastercam fire it back up and that same file will then verify.

• Like 1

Verify has gotten a lot of attention in 2023 to try and cut down on the number of issues- I used to also have to shut down/restart Mastercam quite a bit in 2021/2022 to "clear the works".

A good chunk of the issues can be solved in '21/'22 by going into the Verify/Simulator options and toggling your machine selection to something else, then toggling it back to the one you want to use. 

The spring pass issue is something that should be looked at, if you have a file.

4 hours ago, Chally72 said:

Verify has gotten a lot of attention in 2023 to try and cut down on the number of issues- I used to also have to shut down/restart Mastercam quite a bit in 2021/2022 to "clear the works".

A good chunk of the issues can be solved in '21/'22 by going into the Verify/Simulator options and toggling your machine selection to something else, then toggling it back to the one you want to use. 

The spring pass issue is something that should be looked at, if you have a file.

I'll email you the file.

your name @ mastercam dot com? ?

• Like 1

I've been using Stock Model instead of Verify. After each OP, I save a Pmesh to a level then use that as my CAMplete "part" to collision check against. I use so many non-standard tools (imported CAD or created CAD) that verify gives me fits more often than not so between Backplot, Stock Model and CAMplete, I'm confident that as long as I do my job on the setup, I should end up with what I expect. Using the as machined model to check against vs. the actual CAD which may be missing features helps weed out true issues vs. CAD issues too.

:coffee:

• Like 1