Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Core Certification

CEMENTHEAD

Just a note that the Core certification program is new and most of the materials are completely revamped in the last 12-24 months. Usefulness depends on a few factors. I've had job shops that cared more about their own practical tests, and big corporations that all but required a cert of some type.

On 4/14/2022 at 5:58 AM, Chally72 said:

Just a note that the Core certification program is new and most of the materials are completely revamped in the last 12-24 months. Usefulness depends on a few factors. I've had job shops that cared more about their own practical tests, and big corporations that all but required a cert of some type.

Not a single customer I do work for has ever cared, but for people wanting to work for a majority of them as an employee this would be helpful for them.

When you have 35+ years in Manufacturing and 20+ years using Mastercam you either know what your doing or you don't. I can either walk the walk and talk the talk or I cannot. That is pretty easy for anyone to decide real quickly.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Fred @ Slate Industries said:

Ron , 

9 years ago :

You use MC ?

Yes , everyday

3D ?

Yes everyday  since 1999 ...

O.K.

I think I can get you  the $$$ you  want.

Fred I was doing Multi Axis programming back in the Early 90's with Pencil and Paper. Every workday near about for the last 20+ years I have had my hand in Mastercam in some shape from or fashion.

$$$ Is not everything and working for my myself being a Consultant does have it ups and downs. However I would have never been able to work with all the different companies and people I have if I stayed an employee of one company.

• Like 6

The main reason I'm an AE is because I have job ADD. Working at the same machine shop day in, day out, year in, year out just doesn't do it for me. Seeing the same parts all the time. The same equipment all the time. The same people all the time. No thanks. I could make more money going to work for a single company, or I can have a 10 out of 10 on the job satisfaction scale. Plus, my experience is better served by serving more companies. I can either make one single company better, or I can make hundreds of companies better. I chose the latter, and as long as my body and mind hold up I'll do it until the day I leave this earth.

• Like 4