Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Force a feedrate out at operation change

Good morning.

I've been searching the forums, can't seem to find anything on this...

I would like to force a feedrate output, in my NC code, at every operation change, ---even--- if the feedrates from the previous operation and the current operation are the same, in Mastercam...

Is there a way to do this through the post?

Mastercam 2022, using a hacked up old post that was here before I ever got here...(typical, right...?)

Thank you...

result = force (feed) #This will force a single variable

result = force (xout, zout)  #This will force a 'range' of variables

That will force the output of the "variable range", between the start and end "index variables". In this case, we're only giving it a single variable in the range, so only the 'feed' variable gets forced.

Now, this is assuming that your Post is setup to use 'feed' as the Feedrate Output variable. Otherwise, you'd need to use a different 'variable name' as the start/end index variable in the 'force' function.

• Like 1