Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Any word on when the camplete plugin will be ready for mastercam 2023?

4 hours ago, JParis said:

OMG  I almost spit out my coffee  lol   really?

I'm 100% not surprised, especially considering how they are looking to price it out of existence, and they will likely roll all that functionality into Fusion eventually...

3 hours ago, Leon82 said:

if you copy and pasted the three files DLL folder do you think that would work or would the computer explode

I don't believe this will work. Those DLL Files need to be compiled for each individual Mastercam Build. Would likely fail, but probably won't hurt to try. I don't think that will brick your computer, you're just likely to get a start-up error message in Mastercam, or the icons won't show up in the Ribbon/Toolbar customization...

• Like 1

The Mastercam 2023 plugin for CAMplete TruePath is out along with CAMplete 2023.1

You should have received a notification from your AD Desktop App.

19 hours ago, Leon82 said:

if you copy and pasted the three files DLL folder do you think that would work or would the computer explode

This will DEFINITELY not work. Each Plug-In is compiled for a specific Mastercam version. I've tried before.

19 hours ago, JParis said:

OMG  I almost spit out my coffee  lol   really?

Yep. Mastercam was a little slow on the final SDK release IIRC. I was able to acquire it so I sent it along to CAMplete to move things along. Had a new Plug-In in about a week or so... IIRC.

• Like 1

I have a list of settings that I set on new CAMplete installs. These seem to provide the best results for the most part. How work offsets are handled is always a per-user discussion.

I'm in the middle of updating the Mastercam MM stuff for CAMplete integration. I made one MD/CD/Post for LX/LF, VX, V.Plus, H.Plus, MX, and MAM72 series for inch mode last week. I may have to make one for the R-Type High Speed Modes but I'm putting that off as those machines are fewer and fewer. I always do a new one as opposed to migrating the old one. I've used the migration wizard before with no issues, I just prefer to make a new one with all the defaults I like and use. It only takes about a day, then I just distribute to my customers as needed.

hen the new machines have program select for High Speed Modes meaning you can directly call the slider settings. ex. G131P1.3 for the slider at precision preference in the P1 setting, or G131P1.1 for the speed preference in the P1 setting.

CAMplete 202x Setting Procedure - New Style (Mastercam Specific).pdf

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, cncappsjames said:

I have a list of settings that I set on new CAMplete installs. These seem to provide the best results for the most part. How work offsets are handled is always a per-user discussion.

I'm in the middle of updating the Mastercam MM stuff for CAMplete integration. I made one MD/CD/Post for LX/LF, VX, V.Plus, H.Plus, MX, and MAM72 series for inch mode last week. I may have to make one for the R-Type High Speed Modes but I'm putting that off as those machines are fewer and fewer. I always do a new one as opposed to migrating the old one. I've used the migration wizard before with no issues, I just prefer to make a new one with all the defaults I like and use. It only takes about a day, then I just distribute to my customers as needed.

hen the new machines have program select for High Speed Modes meaning you can directly call the slider settings. ex. G131P1.3 for the slider at precision preference in the P1 setting, or G131P1.1 for the speed preference in the P1 setting.

CAMplete 202x Setting Procedure - New Style (Mastercam Specific).pdf 689.31 kB · 2 downloads

Ive got a few differences. do they have a document that explains what each one does?

1053 we have active because they had us do because we were missing tool changes randomly. 

One of the experimental tool ones. 

Start a new path on op type change.

Keep extension in advanced settings.

I'll get a more complete list when I'm at work

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Anybody know if there's a plugin that would work for MasterCam 2023 and Camplete 2020?

We're currently using MasterCam 2018 and Camplete 2020 with the plugin to post to our 5 axis mills (Yasdas and Matsuuras). We're trying to make the transition to MasterCam 2023 but I'm unable to find a plugin for 2023 and Camplete 2020. Are we really stuck with older MasterCam until we pay into Camplete's subscription model for an update?