Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mid Program Start Okuma OSP-P300LA Control

Minus 40

Hi,

Does anyone know how to start in the middle of the program that was generated by Mastercam and is being run on an Okuma OSP-P300LA control? I can do it on an IGF program that I was testing on, if it has the NAT line for me to call. My Mastercam post doesn't post that. I would think that you shouldn't necessarily need that. Any ideas?

Here are the steps on how I start in the middle of the program using the OSP-P300LA control.

I’m using Mastercam with N-sequence numbers

1)Auto page

2)Restart

3)Enter the sequence number you would like to start

4)Press okay

5)Automatically starts searching for the sequence

6)After the program stops searching

7)press Sequence restart #14 on the control panel. The number will be located on the button ( it’s a square symbol with arrows going around it) .

8)cycle start - after this step you’re good to go!

make sure the machine is sent home for clearance purposes before attempting the above.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, CNC CHRIS said:

Here are the steps on how I start in the middle of the program using the OSP-P300LA control.

I’m using Mastercam with N-sequence numbers

1)Auto page

2)Restart

3)Enter the sequence number you would like to start

4)Press okay

5)Automatically starts searching for the sequence

6)After the program stops searching

7)press Sequence restart #14 on the control panel. The number will be located on the button ( it’s a square symbol with arrows going around it) .

8)cycle start - after this step you’re good to go!

make sure the machine is sent home for clearance purposes before attempting the above.

Thanks Chris! I use the N sequence numbers also, and that worked perfectly! Made my day!! So easy once you see it. I couldn't find it in my manuals.

• Like 2