Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T electrode holding systems

Jody

offtopic.gif

We picked up a used machine with Erowa holding system on it. We also got all of the holders with it. If the machine did not have anything on it we would have gotten 3R for it because the other shops in the area have 3R. 3R is offering us a good deal on there stuff to switch the machine over.

so the questions are:

What do all you all have?

Why?

What do you like and dislike about it?

and if we switch is anyone interested in some used Erowa let me know.

thanks

Jody

I use Erowa for 7 years and I love it ,and it is simple and accurate and I regard it as a superb holder system

and if we switch is anyone interested in some used Erowa let me know.

I am interested ,

What do you have ,in what condition and what it will cost a shipping(by air ) to Israel .

Stay with Erowa ,Jody !

3R and erowa are both good systems, I was pretty die hard erowa until I really got into 3R, the Macro system I am confident in saying in the long run its more reliable than erowas stamped steel easily damaged plate system. However both are accurate. I find that 3R still seems to be more compatable with most companies I already and will be dealing with. Dont get me wrong Erowa is still an awesome system, especially when you are stepping up from nothing. I have used hirschman as well and well I am not impressed, I would probably go with System 3R first then Erowa, depends alot on initial investment and the deal I could get.