Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

rotary feed rates

DavidB

@5th Axis CGI Hello,

Sorry, couldn't reply the other day since my limit for post was reached. The plunge feed is set to 1000mm/min and retract feed is set to Rapid. Though I removed the inverse time and checked a simulation on the machine and is doing what I desire. @nickbe10 Yes I was just messing around with the post with different value so as to achieve what I want. (Ignore that in the Image) I was just using it show my setting, though I achieved what I want when I changed the Rotary options to units/min instead of inverse time.

Thank you all for the support this community is of great help. THANK YOU.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 8:31 PM, nickbe10 said:

The thing that jumps out at me immediately is the big red cross which indicates your machine control is not correctly linked to the post.

Hello @nickbe10 I did have a check and i'm not sure why it is doing that since the location of the post is in the same area where it was. I am a noob at this and I do understand it was not linked with the CD, but that same post was generating the code for me. So I'm a bit confused myself.

Regards,

Chirag