Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

B-axis on Mazak 400y Integrex

Dixon113a

Hello, I am have a problem when I post. The code that I am get will not run in the machine this is the code

O1000 ( BEADFEEDER )

G20

( TOOL - 23 OFFSET - 23 )

( 2" FACE MILL )

G17 G53

M302

G28 Y0.

G28 U0. W0.

M200

M01

T2323.00 B40

G97 S850 M203

M250

B20.

M251

G126 X0. Y0. Z0. R0 S0.

G0 X4.8052 Y-3.6546 Z.9115

C90.

M9

the program stops at the G126 right after it locks the b-Axis with the 251. Can some one tell me what I am doing wrong thanks

The macro for the G126 is likely giving you the problem. What is the error line at the bottom of the screen? Should either be black line or a red line. I think it should be red with some text. We have gone thru this a number of times-

Chime in here Harry, you helped me thru this one once before and we are still using your macro edits.

Look in the parameters for the K constants - The numbers for the programs that are assigned to the g126 code are listed in the K values and it looks as though the machine doesn't recognize the g code as there is no entry to correspond to the macro. Send me an email directly and I will forward the information in .pdf

On the parameters page, look for the cutting parameters for k1-96. In the column on the right hand side there are the parameters for k81-k88. This is where the g126 macro needs to be registered so that everytime you call a g126, it picks up the macro program. I suspect that the program is not registered. (This is an easy fix and I hope that this is it)

I have attached a file that I want you to load into the machine memory and call it

In one of the registers for k81-k88 (doesn't matter which one)

register 126 in the code column and the number column should contain 99999126

This should do the trick - by the way, you must call up the tool in a horizontal orientation - TXXXX.8 for this one to work right.