Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Received MasterCAM X today--yahoo

Code_Breaker

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Thad and Randy,

Thad we are not consulting in Michigan any longer. We just are too busy with our own projects these days. Thanks for asking though.

Randy, hey man its me yep still riding the harley and trying to become less FAT and more PHAT. Hope your doing good. I think you will like X when you get it. We have been banging on it for a while now and are even more excited about whats coming down the road inside of X. This is just the start of a whole new ballgame. idea.gif I'm sure lots of great things for X are in the works both in the near term and the longterm. Everyone will be glad they stuck it out during the transition. cool.gif

Brendan,

quote:

Worst of all,not being ablr to 'play in the game' here with all the others that already do have it.

That is where I am at. According to Dave, we Canadians still have at least a couple more weeks to wait for shipping to begin. I am going to have to wait a bit longer to complain X isn't the same as V9. wink.gif

I am looking forward to the challenge.

Phil

Yeah, Flycut, we got ours on the 24th. So far, I am not super impressed, but as everyone seems to say, takes a bit to get used the different congfig. of the controls. I am sure it will prove to be excellent.