Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Received MasterCAM X today--yahoo

Code_Breaker

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

sure hope that free mousepad improves the quality of my toolpath on solids!

Of course you'll improve, tlameto. It's just like when you get new shoes, you can run faster. wink.gif

They haven't received X yet as Axsys. frown.gif

Thad

I just received my Mastercam X Permanent Codes no software yet. I was told the software will arrive in 2-3 weeks.

Sooooo if anyone want to use my codes until I get the software..... J/K

At least I got the codes before the software and not the other way around. Having the software and no codes to run it I think that would damage me.

My MC distributor gave me a "pre-release" of "X" and it is awesome. They really made a lot of improvements. Also, my distributor gave me MC9.1 as well. He said they are giving both so if you are a long time user, you can fall back on the older version if you run into transition issues with "X".

John King,

quote:

We currently have ver 8.1.1 installed.

There's quite a difference between V8 and X. Also X won't run on older O/S's besides Win 2000 or Win XP. Be certain you meet all the minimum requirements. If you have any questions, call your reseller. Hope you enjoy it. biggrin.gifcheers.gifbiggrin.gif

Just got the codes??

I got the software!! tongue.gif

Tried installing it at home [design seat]. Installation complete! No update code! mad.gif

I'm ticked!! Not really. Just impatient. Gotta inquire when I get to work tomorrow. [didn't install Xmill3 at work yet] Dang it, I wanted to try it out 2nite!! mad.gif Lousy update codes!!!

Guess it makes sense with all the security checks... I'll contact them tomorrow as my updated home e-mail address is not recognized as is my work e-mail.

Impatient! As if I'm a kid again!! Wonder why? *cough* luv MC *cough*

Todd,

Where's the code? I can't wait one day!! wink.gif j/k

Can't wait to get started!

quote:

Box and NO codes ,Don't you just hate that?

banghead.gifbonk.gifcurse.gif

You bet . . . especially since my Maintenance expries in 27 days. Allegedly, MCvX was sppose to be out by the show last Ssptember, so we brought it then. But, nooooooooooooooo. It a year later, and the tease us by sending software without the codes. It seems I have to pay the renewal first before getting the codes. Where is Melissa when you need her?

cuckoo.gif

Maybe I make a few buck selling the box on eBay to help pay for the renewal and get the codes?

ok so nevermind, I got the software last night after i went home. It was sitting behind me on a table. Anyways whats the deal with not releasing codes until the 15th? Is this an everybody wins situation? Its probably a wise idea I guess. Everyone would complain too much about someone else being able to use their software before others. Oh well, not that big a deal I guess. They will be here soon.