Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Received MasterCAM X today--yahoo

Code_Breaker

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barefoot CNC customers. We rcvd your X yesterday afternoon...

incoming.bmp

And we (Katie) are in the process of shipping them out....

outgoin.bmp

There has been some problems with our (Katie's) first attempt at delivary...

k_1st.bmp

But we (me) had a wonderful idea to use Katie's Honda...

k_2nd.bmp

So you should have it by the end of next week. smile.gif

Also you should have received an email concerning X seminars. If not you need to let us (Katie) know.

I find it humorous that Jimmy puts everything on me to ship the packages and codes out to customers.(FYI, codes will come via email Monday or Tuesday)

However, once the packages are received by our customers, they will be looking for him....(Evil laugh inserted here!)

So, as Jimmy said before, if you did not receive an email from me about X seminars, and you are a maintenance customer in NC or SC please email.

Craig-What's UPS or Fedex?? Have a great weekend everyone!

Katie,

It seems you have upgraded your mode of transportation again. It should go in line with your new home purchase up on the mountain. Just be carfull of the rattle snakes in the road!!!

Jimmy when she travels to work with this new transportation form, please give her a little extra time to get down the mountain. LOL

ShopWare received 80 boxes today. Now I'm not talking about the little boxes customers get. I'm talking about the BIG box with all the little boxes inside. So lets say there are 10 little boxes in each big box. That's 800 Mastercam X updates.

So for all you Illinois & Wisconsin customers, Get signed up for your regional seminar, See X and pick up your box.

Mike Mattera