Sign in to follow this  
Patrik Warren

fillets on polygons

Anyone know how to make the fillet option in the polygon or rectangle mode change from full circles to small fillets? Everytime I use this it will create the full cirlces that I have to trim back to fillets.

Are you trying to fillet the lines after creating them?

No, when you create the polygon, you have the option of putting fillets on it. But, I can only get it to do full circles instead of fillets.

You may have to go to the fillet function and make sure that its changed to normal instead of full circle.

I have noticed that once a function is used the system keeps it set as default until changed.

That's what it is, but the polygon won't trim to the fillets.

Rect. will though.

How are you trying to do it? I'm creating polygons with fillets.

Patrik,

bill's go it right. I too had full circles when creating polygons. It seems over here, you not only have to open the fillet function and set it to "Normal". You have to actually fillet something with the normal setting. Then you should be able to create polygons with fillets. At least, that's how it's working for me here.

HTH

scott

You should still be able to set your fillet preferences from the polygon command. It's a pain in the butt to have to not be able to change it here.