Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

64 Bit Hasp not found!!!!!

lou

I just got a new 64bit dual core computer with XP64 on it (I know this is not recommended) and I installed Mastercam 9 and X on it. At first it was working fine with my new hasp that I just got from sim swap. I also wanted to get the nethasp working on my computer and I had to install the new license manager on the server and got it working with that. Now when I switched my nhasp9.exe back to my local machine it tells me HASP NOT FOUND.

I searched the forum to find out if anyone else is having this problem. I did download and install the latest drivers from Mastercam.com and Aladdin.com (Aladdin had a 64bit driver for the haspHL.) and it will still not see the hasp!! banghead.gif

The thing that bugs the crap out of me is that everything works fine on the nethasp but not on the local hasp. headscratch.gif

ANY help will be very much appreciated!!!!!!!

Thanks, Lou

I did read that and I understand that. Just that everything works with nethasp turned on but when the local is turned on then it dont work. That will be my workaround for now but I hope to find a way to keep my local hasp for sentimental reasons :-)

Thanks for all the input, Lou

Just got 2 new 64bit computers up and running. There are new drivers for hasp on aladdin's web site. downloaded and installed Hasp HL driver setup.zip and Hasp HL driver cmdline.zip

Click ok any error messages. When you update to sp1 you will get an error message, click ok you then get another error ignore and wait a few min. and it goes away. Goto start>mastercam x>Hasp setup and reload drivers. Mastercam Mill SP1 should show at top of program as current version. Seems like the key to getting it running is to ignore error messages.

Big difference in speed.

Dual Xeon 64bit 3.6GHz

Quadro FX 4400 graphics card

4GB ram.

2 Dell 20in. flat panel ultrasharp monitors

Carl

Hey Carl,

I did try to download the latest drivers from Aladdin Software and it did install with no problem, but still can not get the computer to see the hasp. The thing that KILLS me is that the local hasp was working before I messed with the nethasp.....

Again....Thanks for all of your input!!!!!!

lou,

Go to Aladdin and download Hasp4 driver setup.

Unzip it and run hdd32.exe. This worked for me after I lost my hasp when installing the latest patch that updated the SP1 X.

Before that I had used HL Hasp driver to initially get the X running and it continued to work after I updated to SP1. But the HL driver appeared to quit on me when I installed the patch to SP1. That is when I tried Hasp4.

lynnz

• 2 months later...