Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Modal Commands

johns

I find it annoying that in some selection commands, "window" is modal and in others it has to be selected each time. It's a minor thing, but can this be addressed in future versions. I do a lot of design and have not been able to create a macro to execute a shortcut to the create, surface, trim/extend, to curves (or flat boundary). Any ideas out there?

• Like 1

MODIFY-SURFACE-TRIM-FLAT BNDY and

MODIFY-SURFACE-TRIM-TO CURVES

are both available as functions in V8.

MODIFY-SURFACE-TRIM is available as a function in V7 - hit F10 for a complete list.

This means you can create an Icon or a Hot Key for the function.

Looking for these under CREATE-SURFACE-TRIM is a no-go. The function is double-listed in the Mastercam menu structure, but only has one true name.

Write up a detailed description of where "Window" doesn't behave how you would expect - email to me - and I'll forward it to QC.