Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Question For Former SmartCAM Users

jon_banquer

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough crowd.

Sometimes really bright people have trouble expressing themselves without acting out.

I don't know if some of the people on alt.machines.cnc fit that category, or if it's just a place to wallow.

But, we all believe in redemption, right? Let's see what happens next. If the tone changes, for the better and for good, then let's let bygones be bygones.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...Sometimes really bright people have trouble expressing themselves without acting out.

So what's his excuse??? headscratch.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

quote:

...But, we all believe in redemption, right? Let's see what happens next. If the tone changes, for the better and for good, then let's let bygones be bygones...

Absolutely. We've ALWAYS welcomed people back into the fold as long as they are civil, don't back bite, and are generally not a big PITA.

From numbnutz himself...

quote:

The sad part is that the e-MasterCAM Forum is not even CNC

Software hosted. It's hosted by their Canadian VAR In House Solutions

who do a lousy job IMO.

Show him what a good job you can do, Dave. wink.gif

Thad

He is a loser, plain and simple.

Does CNC host it, no they do not. Are the people from CNC here and involved with the day to day of what goes on here, abso-freakin-lutley.

You can log in here at many times of the day and night and find people from CNC, looking, reading and helping.

Poor Jon could not find a clue in a field of clues.

You know guys I havent really read much into this thread ...as it kinda got boring after about the second page *yawn*...but hey why not (for the sake of another post wink.gif

Jon?

.......your a twit tongue.gif

but thanks for the extra post mate wink.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

... Jon teh self oppointed CAD/CAM/Manufacturing internet content police...

Sorry but he's pathetic... Comes in here asking a legit question to bait us, then just starts layin' the smack down about Mastercam, then when we call for his SIM#, he goes back to daddy (the NG) and reports on what bad people we are, what a bad company CNC Software is because they don't actually run this BB... I've got an outloud question... in all honesty what does it matter if CNC actually runs this place or not? Do people get the help they need 24-7? That's just a lame attempt to grasp at straws. I'll put our little corner of cyberspace up against ANY CAD/CAM/CAE forum knowledgebase-wise.

JM2C

I've been comming here for about 6 or 7 years, I don't know, something like that. I have had some of the dumbest questions ever. Got an answer in minuites. Got me back to making chips

Now...When I started my shop, Who ya gonna call??? I pony'd he bux for Mastercam because, A: I knew my way around the "Old interface pretty well. B: Where else on the PLANET can a guy get info to solve a problem like I can here? I try to offer help where I can here. Jon, on the other hand, is not interested in helping anyone. He is interested in finding an audience. We have all seen him do his thing. It's sad really, but That's Jon.

Now then....Who's got a post for a .....

Does any body realize Jon also talks to himself.

He has 3 or 4 different sign in names on the other

forums he frequents. He uses his other alias's to

agree with himself.

Bah, ha,ha,ha,ha!! Oh, sorry, I was tinking of

somthing funnier.

"multple internet personality disorder"

But when you do it on purpose your a los...

Now that is some funny stuff.

RMS