Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Chris Moffatt

JimFalbe

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang in there Chris. I didn't see the update before my last post.

This really hits close to home for me, since I ride every day to work. Just yesterday I was approaching a turning vehicle with the sun at my back and thought, "what if he can't see because of the sun?" I slowed down just in case but he didn't pull out.

I am praying for quick healing and comfort for you and your family.

Hello All,

Chris is doing better this morning but feels more pain each day. They had him walk a few steps yesterday and was allowed some clear liquids. He gave me a list of things to bring to the hospital. He desperately wants to wear pants and get out of the all-revealing johnny. smile.gif He also is longing for a beer. I think he has earned one.

There is no fund set up for Chris but if you feel the need to give, blood would be nice. He needed 3 liters. It save his life.

Apparently Brendan in on vacation this week but I left a message at his house.

Thank you, again, for all your concern and well wishes.

Karen

Many thoughts and prayes for whole the Moffatt family. Get well soon Chris, it sounds like it actually could have been worse. Though I don't post much, you get a feel for what kind of person everybody actually is by reading their posts. The people on this board all seem like top notch people who in time of need would do what ever they could for one another. I am glad to be a part of this little community. cheers.gif

I'm just learning of this now early on this Saturday morning. Sorry to here about your accident man. I'm glad your pulling through and our prayers are with you. I know your injuries are going to be painful to endure but hang in there. Pain is easy to forget once you get past it. Thank God you didn't suffer any brain or spinal injuries.

quote:

Hang in there bud and welcome to the club that nobody wants to be a member of.

Yes, I wish I could hand in my membership card and find some other club but I guess I'm a lifetime member now.