Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Wire V6 posprocessor for AGIE CUT 100

ivailobg

This sounds like it is one of the old Agie machines with no screen and the 7 segment display instead of a screen. This type of control needs the *.NC file in ISO instead of ASCII like you get it from the MPWAGIE Postprocessor. I converted the output from the MPWAGIE with an old DOS utility which I got from an Agie guy. There is also an old utility from CNC Software called AGCONV.EXE dated 11.June.1991 that should do the same, but I didn`t test this one. As far as I know there is also another way with MP to use a translation table, but I do not have a working one for this Agie type.

Ivailobg I mailed you both utilities I wrote about. Hope this helps.

Robert

• 18 years later...
On 10/30/2000 at 8:20 PM, ivailobg said:

The G-code generated by mpwagie is in ASCII format and the machine AGIE CUT 100 wouldn't read it! Actually the floppy reads it by the CNC software doesn't recognise it - message 10 is displayed.

Ivailo Angelov

On 11/2/2000 at 7:57 PM, ivailobg said:

Thanks Robert!

AGCONV.EXE solved my problem!

I would share the file with anyone who has the same or similar problem.

Ivailo Angelov

Ivailo, 

Can you share the AGCONV.EXE? We also have an Agiecut 100 and had the same issue with the programs. 

• Haha 1
  • Huh? 1
9 minutes ago, Mick said:

Does anyone check post dates? The OP posted this in 2000, and hasn't visited since.

Your chances of a response from them are pretty remote.

Yup.. the forum was only 5 months old when this thread was started

That post is 19 years old this month

• Haha 2