Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Graphic Issue With X3

ICT_Outkast

This is the second time this has happened. I ran the createboundry chook. Selected the entire model. When done creating boundry,I have a set of ghost geometry as if the solid were unshaded and highlighted, or at least the wireframe in white. I can't get rid of it. I've turned off ALL layers and it still shows on the screen. Can't select it, can't blank it, can't hide it. It's just there. The first time was when saving geometry from a tool path. The cutter decided to hang out with me for the remainder of the job. Odd thing that time tho, I eventually was able to select it as geometry and delete it. Doesn't make sense, I know.

Not impressed with all the bugs in X3 so far, but there is no turning back. I really like MasterCam, but this release is a mess.

I hear ya! I have had issuses with my selected geometry not highlighting or trying to select geometry and it doesn't highlight to be selected. I was told to "regenerate display list". Why I never had to do it before. I think they added keystrokes and tasks that never had to be done before. I guess we have to hang in there until a patch comes along.

quote:

Not impressed with all the bugs in X3 so far, but there is no turning back. I really like MasterCam, but this release is a mess.

Runs great here. Not everyone has

your issues. How about telling the

PC geeks what your using to run MC.

Video card, PC config and such.

Im sure they can make life better. biggrin.gif

PEACE biggrin.gif