Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Employment

Aeroshear

I'm looking for a self starter. Someone who is experienced with MasterCAM 9.1 or X. You'll be in the office 40% - 50% of the day programming and out on the floor running your projects 50% - 60% of the day. We currently have started a 2-1/2 year contract that is expected to repeat. We run Haas equipment. Fun work environment with benefits.

Contact,

Theron Price

Machine Shop Manager

Phone: 818-779-1650

Fax: 818-779-1309

[email protected]

Keywords for Search:

Machinist

CNC

Programmer

Haas

MasterCAM

Master CAM

CAD

Machining

Manufacturing

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I feel you Turk, I feel you. My wifey is the same way. I would move to Oregon or Washington in a heartbeat but the wife and one of my my sons possibly being a D1 Football QB, we need to stay where he has the best opportunity to hone his craft. SoCal is pretty much a QB factory so... here I sit...

quote:

I would move to Oregon or Washington in a heartbeat

All the political correctness would drive you insane! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Drives me nuts too, believe it or not.

Not to mention people seem to think driving the speed limit in the left lane is just fine. . But then again they are passing the other two lanes, which usually are 5-10mph UNDER the speed limit. mad.gif

we call the left-laners "xxxx blockers"

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

We have scarier people walking around and are more dangerous than the incarcerated ones. Not worried. We know how to defend ourselves, and we know how to make it look so we don't get hassled if one of those convicts were to accidentally meet his maker at our house biggrin.giftongue.gif