Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Cimco Error

Joeyls319

Morning everyone

I got a problem and I don't know what is causing it.

I like to use the Cimco editor and usually never have a problem with it but I'm having trouble getting it to open the last two days.

When I go to post out a toolpath, I get the dreaded "mastercam hasp not found" error.

If and when I get this error it is usually before I even open mastercam but this time it's opening fine.

I contacted our IT people but I need this fixed now and not at their earliest convinence.

Can anyone offer any insight?

Thanks

Joey

PS: running X3 with the update.

Ken

Thanks.

I called and got Glenn Sharp's partner, his name escapes me right now. He couldn't figure it out over the phone but he said he was going to call a friend of his and ask his advice.

I haven't heard back but I'm patient. I changed my editor to the Mastercam editor for now.

Thanks again.

Joey

Cimco Edit relies on a dll from Mastercam to check for the presence of the Mastercam Hasp. If you are using a Nethasp Cimco can "time out" waiting for the dll to return the Nethasp number. If you continue to have problems we can supply a key file and then you do not rely on the presence of the Nethasp to run Cimco.