Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Changing parameters changes applications

MattW

If I have more than one application open, and I go in to the toolpath parameters and change top of stock, for instance, by pushing the button, the op manager minimizes and I get switched to some other application. I have to go down to the taskbar and reselect Mastercam to get Mastercam back. Anyone know what is going on and how to fix this? This has been happening for a while and am finally irritated enough to try to get this fixed.

Not running autohide. I just noticed that different toolpaths do different things. 'Top of Stock' and 'depth' in contour will do this. Drill will push the level manager and op manager behind another application if that other application isn't minimized. I haven't been paying attention enough to see if this is a consistent pattern, so don't take it as gospel. Quadro FX 4600 Driver 6.14.11.6996. I think there is a later Solidworks blessed driver for this card that I am not using because some of the desktop functions that I like are no longer available. This is a Mastercam specific problem, though.

Eric, it sounds like you are having the same problem. It is good to know I am not the only one.