Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

v7.2c locks up on zoom/unzoom

ERIC14779

1.1 Ghz Athlon 512Meg Ram NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64 video card... have newest driver from Nvidia and am getting random system locks when zooming / unzoom mainly... has happened when starting other commands also.

ver. 7.2c Mill

any ideas other than dropping to 256 colors or lower res. I have tried these.????

thanks

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

If you're running Windoze 98, go to your Display Settings and decrease the Hardware Acceleration one setting at a time - there are about 5 settings I believe.

Hope this helps.

James

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever there are mouse, display or printer problems in Win98, make sure you have the DirectX fix for DirectX 7. Its available free from the Microsoft site, it's Ver 7.0a. I had a lot of grief as you stated with my ATI Rage until I loaded the bug fix. If you installed Win98 from the box, it may even have DirectX 6.0.