Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

What Size Monitor are you using?

Jayson Kramer

quote:

One of my 19" crapped out on me and da Boss ole lady

found a 17" flat at a garage sale...booo hisss [Curse]

This cracks me up! It sounds like my employer. My printer crapped out on me a few years back so they found old 300 pound laser printer out of someones computer graveyard. We fussed with that thing constantly until they finally gave in and bought me a cheapo bubble jet. That cheap grave yard printer probably cost the owner more than six brand new bubble jets in time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two Dell 2009w's (21") at 1680x 1050

Its really nice to be able to work on one screen and have the operations manager and other things I need open on the other screen! My space navigator makes programming even better cuz I can spin and zoom real fast to get the exact piece of geom. I need! Plus I have two buttons on the thing I can set to whatever I need! currently I have them set as "ESC" key and "Top View" key!