Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Titex cd rom

Programinator

A Walter rep came in here a month or two ago that loaded that cd on my computer to brag about the software and tooling. At that time I was looking for an 1/8" end mill for cutting the grooves on a 303 sst heat sink. After searching for the correct tool on the software it came up with their feedmill and recommended feeds/speeds/doc/woc along with projected life of approx 2,500". With their parameters one part had close to 100,000" of travel. After looking at that the rep said the 2500 was "conservative". biggrin.gif I got the Mitsubishi feed mill.

• 2 years later...
Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

There must be a 64 bit one because when i try to install the one i have it says its only for 32 bit. Is there any way to install a 32 bit software on a 64 bit machine?

That is an OLD application. I remember trying to load it on my lappy It didn't work either. I think trying yur local Titex rep is your best bet.

As far as I'm aware there is still no 64 bit disk (as of April of 2012).

I have been using their online version and it's been working great;

Can't directly link it but from their Home Site select _Products, Tool Selection, then on the right hand side you will have TEC-Online-Version and CCS-Online-Version.

As far as I'm aware there is still no 64 bit disk (as of April of 2012).

I have been using their online version and it's been working great;

Can't directly link it but from their Home Site select _Products, Tool Selection, then on the right hand side you will have TEC-Online-Version and CCS-Online-Version.

Thanks robk, What it does not give you is speed and feed recommendations for certain drills in certain materials for certain depths of cut. Thats what i used it for more than just ordering tooling. I didnt see that it does that on the online version.

Thanks robk, What it does not give you is speed and feed recommendations for certain drills in certain materials for certain depths of cut. Thats what i used it for more than just ordering tooling. I didnt see that it does that on the online version.

Sure it does give you speed & feed recommendations...

After you follow my directions in previous post and enter TEC-Online-Version select "Tool Recommendation For Defined Machining Application"

post-3185-0-43342300-1340789377_thumb.jpg

Continue on to select the material;

post-3185-0-71943200-1340789589_thumb.jpg

Main Recommendations after selecting the shank;

post-3185-0-30426300-1340789846_thumb.jpg

All the info you are looking for; Speed, Feed, Number Of Holes, Time Per Hole, etc...

post-3185-0-27735800-1340789962_thumb.jpg[