Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Catia Translator for MC

mpeterson

Hopefully Verisurf does not catch on to this....but I have the "utilities" free package from verisurf installed (mainly due to the holeaxis utility) and the moldplus Catia converter. I get all the GD&T stuff shown up on my screen because the verisurf package recognizes it. Very slick stuff....1000X better than the solidworks converter ( I believe it was Featureworks) we tried out a while back.

I have tried both the Moldplus converter & Mastercam's converter....there is no comparason when it comes to displaying the GD&T stuff.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I've used both and have had goood results with both. If I had to choose one or the other I'd probably choose the MoldPlus. I like to support the 3rd Party Developers whenever possible. When I've brought issues to their attention they were prompt in getting back to me.

JM2CFWIW

Well we are an authorized reseller for them in the United States. If you downloaded our Free Add-on then you will see a MBD tab show up in the operations manger. All of the Catia MBD will show up in there if you bought the FTA/MBB option when purchasing the Mold-Plus Catia translator. If you wanted to try our MBD tool you have 30 days to try it out. If you already passed then then email me and we can get some temporary codes to try it out again.

HTH

Just waiting on the "Powers that Be" to figure out what they got going.

Just another hurry up and wait deal.

Gets frustrating that they want all the information in the world right now. I make phone calls, send emails get things moving, then it's on hold till they make a decision.

I told my boss yesterday that he drags his feet, I then stopped and said rather than drag your feet, ever see a dog drag their a** on the carpet? That's what you do.

He wasn't impressed, but all of us on the floor loved it....lol

Thanks for the info everyone...Hope to give it a shot.

Our reseller does offer Mold Plus, so we will probably be trying that route if someone makes a decision here.

Mike in MN