Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

No toolpath calculated

Berlec76

Without a description of your parameters and part geometry, we're gonna have a hard time helping you. Thad is correct in suggesting you prolly have something incorrect in your machining parameters. Turn off your "smoothing" in the CUT PARAMETERS page and see what happens. If that doesn't work, enter "0" in the "skip pockets smaller than" box in the TRANSITIONS page. That's the best advice I can give you without any information.

The problem is not in the parameters. For instance, I can create raster toolpath in SHS or with old toolpaths with the same parameters. They both get calculated, but the SHS toolpath is 0.2kB big, and nothinh in it. No error is reported.

Sometimes it helps if I restart computer, or if I start programing part from begining!