Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Please post here if you are new to the Forum

Webby

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

MayDay, I do believe you're right. Lots of people have come and gone over the years. Been here a long time. It's still fun. I wish there were more Mastercam questions these days but that will come soon enough with X.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Nick Webb and I am from Monterey, CA. I work for a company called Light & Motion (my screen name) we manufacture a line of underwater photography equipment. We use mastercam to program a couple of Fadals to machine a number of aluminum parts used in our products. You can check out our work at www.lmindustries.com

My name is Gregg Cooper, I'm new to CAM in general, had a short run with another product before this and couldn't get it to work so bit the bullet and moved up to MC. Our company builds parallel kinematic robots and simple stages of all kinds www.alioindustries.com, just have one mill Cinci Arrow 500, but will be taking delivery of a new 750 vcnc this Friday. By By A2100 hello FANUC 21i.

This site rocks and I love the O/T stuff. I thought adesk's Inventor forumn was good until I started visitting here. You guys are great, hopefully I'll have some questions for you one of these days James. I am still learning and have a part time programmer that comes in and helps so, he has been able to answer everything so far.

Thanks and hello.

My name is Jeff. I work for a company in upstate NY that makes replacement (and sometimes new) turbine blades. There are 3 of us that are full time programmers to support 36 machines. 29 vertical and 7 horizontal. I have been using Mastercam for about 1 year. I started with 7 and then we got maintenance and jumped to 9. Much improved between the 2 versions. Looking forward to X. I have found the forum to be a great help - not only with MC, but with political entertainment and some PC issues.

My name is Darren. I work for a food packaging company in Bayswater,Melbourne,Australia making press tools on an Okuma MB56VA (back to toolmaking.Love it).I have only been with this company just on 20 months. Before that i was working for a Gearbox and chain manufacturer for 16 years in a production based enviroment (hired as an apprentice).I have only used M/C since i have been here. I was a self tought on M/C for the first 7 months and then started at college. Was put onto the forum through the teacher and have been logging on regualy since then. I dont think there has been much i have been stuck on that i have not worked out through the forum. I dont post that often but if i can help i will. Thanks to all the people on this site.

Looking forward to having an input on this Forum for many years to come

Kind Regards

Darren

cool.gifcheers.gif

quote:

I work for a company called Light & Motion (my screen name) we manufacture a line of underwater photography equipment.

Hey Nick, I think we could use your expertise on the recent "Caption this..." thread. wink.gif Welcome to the forum.

Thad

• 2 years later...

quote:

Hello my name is Storkman and I am new to the forum.

biggrin.gif

Welcome "NOOB", I just hope you can gain as much knowledge from the "Keeb" as the rest of us have.

PEACE biggrin.gif

[ 05-22-2007, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: Hardmill ]

quote:

Shhh he thinks he is at AAA

The American Automobile Association? confused.gif

Did you have Keebler jumping on your A key for you. biggrin.gif

How about AA?

btw, I'm relativly new hear, so to speak wink.gif I enjoy it a lot and have learned a lot form this place. cheers.gif

• 9 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...