Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t chess set

MACHINEMASTERG

• 2 weeks later...

Hot Dog!

Thank you Also, For Sharing your Work and Time.

Here's one for you :

What does Billy Graham and the Chicago Bears

Have in Common?

They can Both make 60,000 people

Jump to there feet and yell

"JESUS CHRIST"!

[ 10-23-2002, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Tony ]

• 18 years later...
On 10/23/2002 at 1:13 AM, Chris Parish said:

I have an entire set designed in Mastercam V9 ---send me an e-mail I'll send it to you cheers.gif

Yeah do you still have it? Is there a way for me to message you my email privately without everyone seeing it? I’ve been wanting to make some chess pieces for awhile. I think I know the material I want to use... 

On 11/27/2020 at 5:07 AM, byte me said:

Oct. 2002, when this topic started, I was a member here for 5 months.  :shock:   I'm pretty sure that Bernie answered my first question on why Mask on Arc wasn't finding all the specified diameters...Screen-Combine Views!!!  :unworthy:

Just doing some math in my head, I gotta say that Bernie is around 85 these days.

• Like 4

things like this I find all the time on Grabcad.com or 3dcontentcentral.com, I think you got to sign up which is free to be able to access downloads but for fun projects like a chess set there are tons of models like that on there in case any of you were not aware about those websites. For 3d print projects i like Thingaverse.com a lot but its like mostly stl files provided where at grabcad and 3dcontentcentral typically they are nice solid models to work with so for a machining chess project grabcad probably has hundreds of chess pieces or entire chess set models available 

• Like 1