Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How add feature(hole) to mastercam use only chook?

Thank you Takashi. I'm adding multiple surfaces and toolpath boundaries for a surface rough pocket operation.

I was able to get the chain manager and surface managers working with the link that you provide above. I first got those two functions working. I select all my drive surfaces and select the chains I draw. I was able to get this working. The operation regenerated after the surface and toolpath boundary selections were made.

However, now after working with you to edit the tool I was using, for some reason these functions do not work, but the tool addition works. If it helps I can send my code to anyone interested. But thanks in advance, I wouldn't have gotten this far without this forum's help.

• 12 years later...

Hi everyone,

I am having the same difficulty but now using 2018.

The link provided in the discussion (http://www.emastercam.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008781#000001) is not available anymore.

I am trying to select a chain to be machined after import an operation.

Do you have an updated link to the same material or is this material available in any place? This would help me a lot!

Tks!

Kenny Machado