Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X+ Setup Sheet and Tool List - 3rd party Add-on

HI , I,m trying to use the "angle" in the x+ set up sheet. It dosen't seem to work. It only posted an angle on 4 of the 20 operations and the angles were wrong. It posted 90 deg. and the angles were 0.0 and 180.0 deg. Were trying to eliminate fat fingering numbers in to cut down on mistakes.I was

hoping the "angle" button would post the tool plane angles that we create.

problem # 2 - I want to use the "TL_RAd" tool radius but it only puts 2 place decimal, so if my radius is .015 it puts out .02. Is there a way to

make it 3 places?.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there is a way to create the set up sheet to spit out the program with it? So you see the File info omn top like you do, then the tool info, then the program on teh bottom for reference? I know you can just copy and paste or just print and add it, just thought it would be cool to include it in the set up parameters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After reinstalling this all my tool lists now come out as "portrait" and I was wondering how to change it back to "landscape" for printing. Also my screenshot is now on top of my logo instead of beside it like it was before. I was just wondering what I need to change to get it back to how it was. Thanks in advance for any help

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You just need the lang.dll, email me and I will send it to you.

I intalled on xp computer. It is in german. I then took the lang.dll file and put in the chook folder. When I try to run the dll file it says file format unknown. Any help? I pretty new to mastercam

• 3 weeks later...

Okay,

I have a question.

I downloaded the X+ and installed it. When I dragged it to the toolbars, I accidently opened the Enumerate button and hit okay. Now I when I post, it doesn't post the whole program at once, it posts each toolpath like an event. How do I reverse what I did and make the post work again. I checked it with another part and the post is okay so I know it's not there. It was fine until I opened the Enumerate button.

HELP!!!!!!

Todd

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would any one happen to know how to get X+ to name the html the same as the current machine group when you generate code for the toolpath group? I had my reseller alter my post so that it would trigger X+ when I generate code. That way I wouldn't forget to make a setup sheet. The operators like X+ setup sheets. everything they need to know on one HTML page.

• 2 weeks later...