Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X+ Setup Sheet and Tool List - 3rd party Add-on

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to get an output of the XYZ Gnomon to my set-up sheet, but on my new computer it does not show.

Is there a setting I can change to get that back?

Also, tl_dia, tl_rad, and stock show only 2 decimal places. Can I edit X+ to output them as three decimal places?

Thanks.

I had a custom setup sheet made for me from X - X4 and now it will not work for X5. I would like to try to use X+ because it looks close to what I had. But when I tried to down load it came up in German. Like post #17 said (If you downloaded the English version it installs in German but when you run it will be in English...) when I tried downloading this I got error messages in German. My operating software is XP.

Some Windows settings can affect the screen capture. Try to deactivate some of the visual effects. i.e. animated windows.

Decimal places can be set at Control panel---> regional and language options--->customize button.

Thanks. :)

Edit:

I turned on "Display WCS XYZ Axis" in the Mastercam configuration. This outputs the XYZ Gnomon for my operators.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I have downloaded the X+ but I cannot get it to work. Am I missing something in the set-up or config file

to make it work? I don't remember having this problem before in X4. When I click on set-up sheet in toolpath manager

nothing happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated, we love this set-up sheet!

RocketRay

X5 Level 3 Solids

Mill /Lathe

SolidWorks

Windows XP

I see a option to have the mc file name added to one of the 6 headers but is there a way to have the NC file name outputted? Thanks in advance for any and all help.

I use "nci prog_name" from the Available Parameters list.

Replace the logo.png file to any picture you like. The logo.png file should be located in the mcamx directory.

You should open the logo.png in that directory to be certain this is the file you are replacing.

I did that and I get a square box.....not my company logo....

Worked on X4 no problem ...

Columbo,

I have Windows 7 and I placed the logo.png file here?

C:\Program Files (x86)\mcamx5

Also, my logo is 194 x 167. Could the size of your logo be the problem?

I didn't have any problems so I'm just trying to come up with some things for you to try.